Wednesday 15 February 2012

Flames Of War game at Smoggycon


A WELCOME RETURN TO THE BLOG!
Well after a few months away from from my blog due partly to me becoming a dad for the first time i have returned with some pictures of a game my Dad and i put on at a wargames convention called smoggycon recently. In total we used 3000 pts aside, 1500 pts from an infantry company and 1500pts from a armoured company which started the game in reserve. The game attracted a lot of attention throughout the day and was a fun game to participate in, come the end of the day my German forces where starting to edge the game in there favour, anyhow enjoy the pictures and keep tuned for my forth coming battle reports throughout 2012 ..........






































Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment