Sunday 27 November 2016

ACW Wilsons Creek display game at Battleground


As I stated in my earlier post Robbie and Colin also staged a demonstration game at battleground convention using a mixture from both of their 28mm ACW armies. The game really looked great and definetly In my opion captured the feeling/flavour of an ACW battle, I'm not to sure who took the honours in this Refight of the battle of Wilsons creek But I did manage to take a few photos of the game and some of the stunning models on show.







5 comments:

  1. Thanks Neil. The Confederate attack ground a halt and they had several units break, so it was a minor Federal victory or winning draw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cracking good game to watch as I was neatly positioned between both Independent games! Both spectacularly entertaining games. Many thanks lads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking game this year, thanks for coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics of what was a nice looking game.

    ReplyDelete