Sunday 3 May 2015

The Sudan War

Today was the first outing of my latest project for the War in Sudan. Although not quite finished yet we had more than enough troops to field a game approx 1000 points aside so the troops took to the table top. I will post a AAR later about what was to happen to the British coloum as they ventured across the desert in hostile country but I thought I'd post a picture(s) of the armies that were to take part in the game.

The Mahdist Force







The British & Eygptian force.









3 comments:

  1. Very nice, Neil. What scale are they? I'll be following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hal, the scale is 10mm, most of the figures are Pendraken apart from a few British troops who are Magister Militum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hal these look fantastic - will look on and follow with very keen interest.

    ReplyDelete