Thursday 18 September 2014

Some light reading...

Finding myself dipping my toes into the world of Napolionic wargaming I thought it best to order myself a couple of books to read on the period.


The Great generals of the Napolionic war and Waterloo Napoleons last gamble I picked up on eBay for less than a fiver with postage and today I picked up Bernard Cornwells  Waterloo on my dads recommendation from Sainsbury's for a tenner.  These should keep me busy for a few weeks, or longer if I keep falling asleep on the bus on the way home from work which I have a habit of doing when reading!
Also I have ordered my next batch for my French army, this will see the old guard added to my army along with 3 more units of cuirassiers and all the limbers I need for my artillery. I still intend to add some more bits and bods but i will wait for a couple of weeks for the Derby show to attain these.
In the mean time I shall get cracking with some reading..... 

2 comments:

  1. Neil,
    Do you want a loan of my Waterloo Companion?
    Thanks Robbie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robbie,
      Yeah that would be great, cheers

      Delete