Tuesday 17 January 2017

First Walkers for the Walking Dead game

Been a massive fan of the TV series, I decided Towards the end of the year to take the plunge and buy myself the miniatures game for the walking dead all out war which after a couple of trial games I pleased I did, the game and characters are based around the comic series which At Christmas I received the first omnibus of. I decided to paint the Walkers first, I have deliberately gone for bright colours as I wanted them to have a 'comic' feel about them, I have done the same with the scenery which was bought as part of the booster for the game. The models have been really well scuptured and once painted I think have come up very nice, they are definetly full of character. Once I finish my remaining walkers I will crack on with Rick Grimmes and co.



No comments:

Post a Comment